Write about something you’ve outgrown but still miss.

 Prompt Response: One thing that I have outgrown was a reindeer shirt. This reindeer shirt was so special to me because it had a button where the nose would light. My family and neighbors gave me many compliments which made me feel happy, and gave me a boost of confidence. I miss the shirt not only for the compliments but also because it was very cute. 

Summary: Today we did a vocabulary test from lessons 1 through 5.

Reflection:  I finished the vocabulary test and got a good grade on it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you could plan the perfect spring break with no limitation, money, time, or responsibilities—what would it look like? Where would you go, who would you bring, and what would you do?

Describe a real-life situation in which jealousy negatively affected a relationship you experienced.

If you had to write a poem about your life RIGHT NOW, what would it be about? Explain your answer in at least 4 to 5 sentences.